Hillside College of Engineering was established in 2012 by a group of visionary professionals and academicians involved in the field of engineering, science and management with the aim of addressing the higher education needs of the country. The College is affiliated to Purbanchal University and currently offers Bachelor Level course in Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering. The main aim behind the college establishment is to produce technically competent engineering graduates. In addition, the college provides research based engineering education so that the students will be able to gain practical knowledge of their fi eld of interest during their studies. Hillside College can be a ladder which could support the students in reaching the destination of their choice.
Vision and Mission
Our vision is to achieve the highest levels of excellence in imparting Engineering Education and Technical Research.
To achieve our vision, the mission of the college is to foster the national development process through creation of a center of excellence in Engineering Education and Technical Research that is responsive to societal needs.
- To foster creative thinking, self motivated learning and promote research environments that can build strong educational foundation in engineering profession.
- To develop highly skilled, competent and confident engineering human capital who can cope with changing and ever challenging demand.
- To create technically qualified world-class professionals with social commitment through engineering courses conducted by high profile faculties, complemented with globally interactive learning processes and leading edge technology.
- To develop collaborative community in the college that achieves excellence in learning, innovation, discovery, and knowledge transfer.
Highly experienced and well qualified team of faculty members
- Well-equipped laboratories
- Research based institute
- Modern teaching technology
- Practical based education
- First Engineering College affiliated to Purbanchal University to start B.E. in Electrical Engineering
- Establishment of Career counseling and placement cell for graduating students
- Scholarship for deserving students as per university and college rules
- Easy bank finance
- Convenient location
- Latest technology to make teaching and learning process effective
- Exclusive project works and field visits to make teaching and learning process more pragmatic
- Well-developed Research and Development Academy having several centers with students’ active participation with the aim to provide research based education in Nepal
- An excellent research environment in association with leading research center and industrial partners
- Separate teaching assistants for constantly guiding students in addition to the regular professors
- Periodic interaction program with researchers, research scientists, leading academicians, industrialists and other entrepreneurs
- PPA Details
- Entrance Syllabus of Purbanchal University
- Entrance Model Question
- Academic calender
- Exam Routine
- Prospectus 2016
- Exam Center
- Question Collection
- Bachelor Program
- BE Civil Program
- Be Electrical Program
- Bachelor Program
- Model Entrance Result